Messenger chat bots are the best ways to generate leads with Facebook ads in present time. It’ll help you get low cost quality leads. Nowadays forms of lead generation don’t give good leads and are also going expensive. So this ultimate chatbot will answer the Faqs of your user, show details of the product / service(including media files) and educate them about your business. Ultimately, Contact is a great way to simplify. You can also save the cost of hiring a guy who responds to customer queries. It is also the modern email marketing replacement because once a user enters your Facebook page messenger it becomes your subscribers.
You can transmit and automate the messages, and run the ads, including email marketing. Even, users who comment on any if they also become subscribers to your page updates. You must use these because these chat bots are the tool that generates business in the future and low-cost-quality. So what are you waiting for me to just order an awesome chat bot for your company?
With around 1.69 billion users worldwide, Facebook has become a social platform that has changed its role from merely being an online platform for meeting and talking to people, to something like a modern-day society where you talk, discuss, develop ideas and interests, display your skills and passions and even buy and sell products. And with this new ability of buying selling and advertising products, Facebook has now also become a platform for marketing products to provide new leads and increased sales to businessmen who are aware of the right place to be in at the right time.
Facebook marketing refers to creating—and actively using—a Facebook page as a communications channel to maintain contact with and attract customers. Facebook actively provides for this, allowing users to create individual profiles or business pages for companies, organizations, or any group attempting to develop a fan base for a product, service, or brand. Featuring nearly a billion potential customers, every business should be using Facebook and it has at least become as essential as having a business web page which is actually much easier to create. The most important aspect of Facebook marketing is the consistency of communication. Creating a Facebook page and then leaving it alone will net a business nothing. To attract fans, a business should regularly post new content in a variety of different formats and in addition to it the posts should invite customers to interact and respond. And the newest way to use this interaction as an asset for you is to create Facebook Messenger Chatbots.
A chatbot is a piece of automated messaging software that uses AI to converse with people. Bots are programmed to understand questions, provide answers, and execute tasks. From a customer’s perspective, they’re a friendly and accessible time-saver. Rather than opening an app, let alone downloading one, making a phone call, running a search, or loading a webpage, your customer can just type a message, as they would to a friend. Facebook Messenger chatbots are one of the fastest-growing and most effective ways to connect with customers. Since their launch in 2016, bots have helped brands scale the way they interact with customers and have made it easier to provide one-on-one service.
A Facebook Messenger chatbot lives in Facebook Messenger, meaning it converses with some of the 1.3 billion people who use Facebook Messenger every month. Messenger chatbots are the best ways to generate leads with Facebook ads in the present time. It helps you to get quality leads at really low costs. In present times, the different forms of lead generation don’t give good leads and are also going expensive. By giving personalized recommendations, scheduling help, and so much more, Messenger chatbots can help you interact with customers for a fraction of the cost of a human counterpart.
There are two major advantages to using a Facebook Messenger bot:
First, there’s a low barrier to entry for both you and your target audience. Facebook Messenger is the third most-used app in the world, used by 68 percent of app users. People exchange over 2 billion messages with businesses over Facebook Messenger, every month. If you want to communicate with your customers, building a Facebook Messenger bot is a lot cheaper than building a mobile app.
The second advantage is that the field is still wide open. While Facebook has 6 million advertisers, there are only 300,000 chatbots. That’s a lot less competition.
Each bot is as unique as the business it serves.
- They can help with common customer service questions, like delivery tracking and appointment booking. But they can also drive discovery—suggesting the perfect pair of jeans, booking a direct flight to London, or ordering dinner.
- They can upsell by suggesting a t-shirt to go with those jeans.
- They can remind you that you forgot to click purchase on those sneakers.
- They can track your delivery, and then check in to see how those jeans fit once they’ve arrived.
- They can notify you about an offer they think you’d like, and they’ll remember your size or time zone or nut allergy.
- As soon as a logged-in user responds to your website Messenger bot once, you’ll be able to reach them via bot again in the future. No need to ask them to manually enter their email address or other contact information.
- A traditional website chat starts from scratch every time, even if the same user visits your site twice. With a Messenger bot, however, the conversation usually has context. For users who are logged into Facebook, previous messages they’ve exchanged with your bot will appear, and the chat can continue via Messenger even after they’ve left the site.
- Any functionality you build into your bot will be available when it appears in a chat window on your website. So once you build your full-featured chatbot in Chatfuel, you can immediately set it to appear on your site—no special adjustments necessary.
- Last but not the least, they might even tell you a joke while you might be at it.
- There’s no limit to the ways you can use Messenger chatbots to engage with customers. You could use them to promote surveys, collect customer orders, or guide customers through purchase options—just to name a few! With the popularity of chatbots continuing to grow, and the options for creating them getting easier and easier, there’s never been a better time to give them a shot.